Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Haya






Aah...finally...made it today!! sketched after a looooong time!! and this time I wanted it to be free as a bird so just sketched relentlessly, without any grid, a beauty that is vibrant, yet humble. A quick sketch with charcoal pencil on A3 cartridge paper, took about 50 minutes. I am happy with the result, though I still wonder when will complete my works with finesse, I make them in such a hurry and in a care free way...but the feeling while I do that is just awesome.

The quality about this pic, that I loved, was that the lady, with beauty, is also so very humble and coy. Being suave, is the way to be, I feel.

(P.S. Thanks to the photographer to allow me to sketch this!!^__^
click here to view the reference picture)

3 comments:

Suruchi said...

Awesome hain Rahul...
I also like the somewhat shy and submissive pose there...
There's also a lot of sensuality...
beautiful...
Like u always do:-)

Amnn.......//1! said...

hey nice drawing ...!!!
loved it ..

el_idioto said...

looks amazing