Saturday, August 22, 2009

Holding the Innocence



Innocence, hmm so one more soft charcoal and a second conceptual art!! It is Soft charcoal on A3 size cartridge paper, took around 70-75 mins.

The reason I liked this pic is coz immediately brought a thought, a feeling and a concept in my mind. It brought the emptiness in me, joy in me, happiness in me ans sadness in me, so in short, this pic makes me feel "haSpApDy" !!

The reason is, I really loved the lovely pic of holding a child in hand and the way it is presented. But on a second thought, it made me think, Wish we can hold Innocence!!

How wonderful it would be if we had a child-like innocence. Some people may feel how rubbish!! We have to grow with time!! an adult cant think or be like a child!! And then I thought surely, we have to mature with time, but does maturing mean losing ur innocence, Why do we have to start wearing masks and not be Innocent as adults!!
Why cant we retain that purity at heart when we turn adults?!!

How beautiful the world would be if we can hold that child like innocence??!! On a deeper thought, seeing the objective way, the world of adults is not much different than that of children, children fight for toys, adults for cars, property, actually, everything, children play games together, and adults too play games, but with each other and we can go on with such comparisons, but see the difference and u'll get my point. Adults dont have innocence in them , no way to forgive and forget, children may fight one second and play together the next minute, but fights of adults lead to wars!!!

when children try to imitate adults, they say, its not a child game!!

I say, when it comes to purity of heart,truth,love, forgiveness, Innocence, I wud say, "ITS NO ADULT GAME!!!"

0 comments: