Saturday, August 08, 2009


Here comes one more abstract from me!! Since past few days, hadnt been doing any art, since had to join my job...was preparing from almost a week before and last week , the work , and this left me craving for doing some art work!!....I was so eager, that I am usually neva awake late, but even after all days work, I was awake till 1 am doing this work!! Although it was new for me, but it was quite late night and hence I liked the peace with which I could do it, in daytime, with all the hulla-balooh going around doing arts can be annoying at times, especially when a child is around, yup, my cute litte devil, my niece, when around its hard to do nethin!!Anyways...it seems my strokes are improving and layers becoming more controlled and uniform!! I think with more practice I can improve in paintings too!!Amen!!

0 comments: