Sunday, August 16, 2009

Adhyatma



Okay, so now a conceptual art from my end, this ones something new and my first one in this domain. The concept is as its title suggests, "Adhyatma", Spirituality!! Here the eyes are that of the Durga or Devi who hold the highest place in the spiritual chakras. The circles are nuthin but the representation of human body made up of "Nine Doors", that is the nine openings of this body. two eyes, two nostrils, two ears, two from the bottom, and mouth and the tenth door being the Third eye, the tenth gate, through which the spiritual journey begins. The yellow dot, the twelfth one , is nuthin but representation of soul, which is entering the Third eye, and then a spiritual level behind the Third eye, which hold the "Sahastra Dal Kamal", the thousand-petal lotus, is represented by the lotus in between. The background, which is composed of brown color, represents nuthin but "Bhuvan", that is Earth, and hence the Human society.

Umm...so here is what was goin on in my mind when I made that...hope its not an overdose of Spirituality, ha ha...neways thats the way I think, so cant help it!!

And yup...thnx to the friend who suggested me to write about the concept, shuru mein thodi jhijhak si thi, to write or no, but then ultimately, I went ahead with it, So, thank Darren for that!!

2 comments:

Musical Pilgrim said...

The marvellous magic of human and spiritual existance, revealed in your iconic art and visionary impressions. I am deeply touched by your explorations in colour, tone and form and wish only to see more. Thank you for this gift and I wish you Blessings.

Rahul Khatri said...

Thnx so much for ur kind words and Blessings Darren!!

Its always a pleasure to recieve your words!!

|| Peace ||