Wednesday, March 03, 2010

yippiee!! My art goes International!!:))



Hey guys...I got a very good news from a dear friend of mine yesterday!! HE's a musician and he said they have used my art for the leaflets and posters for an upcoming event of theirs.

I am really overwhelmed and thank my friend, Darren and all those associated with it, from the bottom of my heart. Such is the warmth of consideration that what to say!!:)
Thanks, thanks and thanks to you. That's all I can say!!:)

Love and Peace,
Rahul

(P.S. To view my friends official web site( and the poster with my art, he he!!) click here. )

2 comments:

Suruchi said...

Congratulations Rahul
If anyone deserves this coming his way, it's you...
wish u many more such successes always...:-))

P.S. sooooooooooooo proud of u...hugssssssssssssss:-))

Rahul Khatri said...

Thanx A2!!^__^

P.S. soooooooooooooo sweet of u...hugs to u too, and that too warm wale!!he he;):))