Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sprinkling Awards

So finally with help of my blogger friend Pankhuri, atleast I gotta know some gyaan about this award thing and am now set to do this.

So now I'm all set to pass on some awards to fellow blogger friends.

First of all, would surely want to give an award to Suruchi, a dear friend that this blog gave me and a truly gr8 friend, follower, philosopher, nautanki-partner etc etc. he he( pls dont mind that sc!!;):)*I know anyways u r not!!!:))*)

So my First Blogger award goes to ~~*Suruchi*~~, for being such a fab writer with a unique wit and element of her own. What always catches my eye is that most of the posts are so naughty!!he he XD So here goes the award:::





Secondly, I would love to give awards to friends who've been gr8 followers and passing comments regularly as well as giving feed backs as and when possible. So here's to my dear friends and ardent followers, again,

~~*Suruchi*~~

and

~~*Ayu*~~






Thanks for all your support guys, no need to say, what friends and followers mean to a blogger!!^__^


And lastly I would really thank Pankhuri for making me understand this awards concept, and anyways shes such a sweet girl!!


So heres this award to u,


~~*Pankhuri*~~





P.S. I am not laying any conditions to these, as I dont wanna compel anyone to just pass on the award for the sake of it....but you can add whatever you want to it, and pls I would like to encourage you to award the deserving ones!!


Love and Peace,
Warm hugs,
Rahul

5 comments:

Shriti said...

congratulations for the award :)

Rahul Khatri said...

@ ayu, u deserved it!!:)

Rahul Khatri said...

@chocolate lover,( gosh, will I ever know ur name??he he!!)

hmm..ha ha..no I havent got any award, I have distributed these awards!!:)

Suruchi said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....
hehe...
Big big big big big big big hugs to u DC...
U rock...
muwaaaaaaaaaaah:-)
Stay amazing as u are n my best friend:-)

:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Somebody stop my smile:-))))

Rahul Khatri said...

lolz...Sccccccccccccc sc!!!;):))