Saturday, December 19, 2009

Deep Dark Thoughts



Charcoal powder and eraser on A3 cartridge paper, around 15-20 mins.


Umm somehow u ppl must have noticed that many of my wrks have more of dark shades, and I have to admit that i love black color. Somethings mysteriously beautiful abt this color that attracts me to it. Darkness does not necessarily signify evil, I feel darkness holds a lot of hidden things into it, darkness itself is mysterious. Also, darkness can be associated with peace too, in a way( yeah it does, peace is not just property of Mr. white he he), coz if u notice, the dark places are usually quite and unperturbed but yet u can feel a lot of things happening behind the scenes, like this picture signifies, our deep dark world of thoughts our inner world, though it seems so quite, there are so many things goin on in there!! Who knows where do ur thoughts lead you. Its a really deep dark world filled with a plethora of mysteries within, and i would love to explore that!!

3 comments:

Rahul Khatri said...

awww...how nice of u to say that ayu...arre yaar, but dont tell me great like that and that too in bold....makes me turn around and see if u r talking to me...he he...!!:)

Suruchi said...

Awww...mera awww bade free fund mein use ho raha hain DC;)
I think u are great too..
G-R-E-A-T....
Hehe...n I think the sketch is super sexy....also ur write up...it's deep n mysterious n just as well sketched out:-)

Rahul Khatri said...

sccccccccccc....he he...where have u been for so long.....aapko to fir se padharo kehne ka man kar raha hai....comeback jo hai...he he;)thnx for commenting!!

btw both ladies out here...are up with pulling my legs...i hope a third one doesnt appear...else donno what will she pull??!!!;):):P:D

and aapke awwws...let them flow...bindaas.....love to get them!!:)