Sunday, September 12, 2010

Never completed!!




As I make my return to the blog and try and revamp it, I also turned up to doing arts and stuff and be in touch with the other side of my Life. And before starting something new, I wanted to clean up old mess. As I start working on nurturing my mind and Soul, and put up my thoughts, I also wanted to clean up my space at home and reorganize my artworks.

And while cleaning up, I came across some artworks that were never completed by me, either due to the errors or may be because I didn't complete them at one go. Yup, I have this weird tendency of not completing the work if not done at one go. Though multiple sittings and more time and patience lead to finesse in works, I usually prefer completing them at one go. May be I just don't have that patience or may be I lose interest in them soon!!!

Whatever it is, just wanted to share, and to say goodbye to those and welcome a new dawn in my Life with new colors and shades and a new, strong mind, body and Soul.

2 comments:

Suruchi said...

Hi Rahul...
Beautiful eyes...
Wonder who’s the inspiration behind them...
They seem to be looking into u:-)
Chalo stop getting lazy n finish them...
Waise yeh aise bhi complete lagte hain...
Won’t they make the perfect birthday gift for someone...what say?;-)

Rahul Khatri said...

Hey Suruchi,

Thanks!!:)

Eyes themselves are an inspiration for me most of the times!!:)

And sorry but couldnt complete them, I've scrapped them. They arent good to be completed.

And Birthday gift, ahem , well its gotta be something special of course, but not this. But if you wish, I can make something for the birthday!!;):) If they wish, that is!!