Sunday, November 29, 2009

Phlegmatic Innocence



8b Graphite pencil on A3 paper.

It was so good to make a sketch after a loooong time. And I thoroughly enjoyed doing that. Sketching makes my heart go mmmmmm....he he, sry to steal that song, but yeah...thats what i feel. Though the sketch hasnt turned out that well, but the joy sketching brings to me is irrespective of the outcome, as they say, its the journey, the process, which brings you joy , rather than reaching the destination!!

But ek problem hai, arre yaar, title nahin na sujh raha, please suggest me a good title friends!!

7 comments:

Suruchi said...

It's beautiful Rahul...
like everything else you do...
So chaste n innocent is the expression...
I wanted to suggest at the first look...she walks in beauty...
But now I think a suitable title should be "She walks in innocence" or
"The blooming innocence" ...
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuved the collage of ur pics on the page...
U are soooooooooo amazing...:)

Rahul Khatri said...

awwwwwwww.....thnx so much A2...made my day!!....thnx so much for appreciation and suggestion, i think i've got the title..have titled it "Phlegmatic inncocence"...wat say??

And my collage...thnx again....and hmmm...but a complaint too...matlab it seems havent checked out my blog since loooong....bohoo!!!

Anuj Saraf said...

Hey Rahul...
Landed up here from facebook...
Needless to say ur artwork still amazes me... and even i liked the collage...
Btw it's so nice to visit the blog of a school mate... it was one thing that i really on the blogosphere... Added ur feeds to my reader too :)

Rahul Khatri said...

awww...so happy to c u here Anuj...welcome to my blog and thnx to u!!:)

Amnn.......//1! said...

amazing chick ...
great work ...!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gawd
Tats Awesum man.... Too good
\m/

Rahul Khatri said...

thnx amn and madhav!!^__^