Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kaboom!!!



Such a Disaster!!!...He he..my second attempt on soft charcoal, and one of biggest disasters..the only thing I cud do after I was done with it, was laugh on the way her eyes are turned out!! he he...looking to london, talking to tokyo!!

neways..I think for detailed portraits and all, my graphite pencils are better!! Betta stick to them...planning to sketch the same pic with my graphite stick....it wud be interesting to compare the two!! he he..keep looking for future posts!!

3 comments:

Suruchi said...

hey i think she's nice and very interesting...
sometimes perfection lies in imperfection n flaws...:)

Rahul Khatri said...

he he..lets see...I've already started making it(can see in my post "Work in progress") with my own,he he, my default tool, graphite pencils...and u can see the difference between the eyes...I'll wait for what u say when I complete that one!!:)

Rahul Khatri said...

and yeah, beauty lies in not being perfect but accepting the imperfections, for sure!!